Wednesday, June 26, 2013

I'd Like to Make a Shout-out To...

I've been on vacation, so things have been a little slow. In the meantime, I'd like to give a shout-out to:
  • Bootstrap
    As mentioned in an earlier post, it's an awesome, easy to use front-end framework that's helped me build a clean and responsive framework.
  • Font Awesome
    Font Awesome provides a great suite of font icons that are vectors. They scale great, are styled the same way your fonts are styled using CSS, and can be manipulated a number of ways. I highly recommend checking this out.
  • Subtle Patterns
    I've actually never been a huge fan of backgrounds until sometime told me about Subtle Patterns. Now, I try not to overuse them.
  • Google
    Google doesn't really need a shout-out. However, I think it's important to remind people of all the free resources Google provides, including:

1 comment :

  1. We're using Bootstrap at my job too, and it's great! So much so, that when a non-web-savvy friend asked for help with his new website, I was like "I've got a framework for you".

    ReplyDelete