Saturday, June 8, 2013

itstiredinhere.com

I've been working on itstiredinhere.com for about 3 weeks now.  It started out as part of a presentation I did on web accessibility.  I started to think it would be a cool idea to create a sandbox to work on things I'm interested in as a developer.  Prior to the last 6 months I've spent a majority of my time developing a business tier and exposing it via web services using Spring.  The past 6 months have been different.  I'm now work on a team that's responsible for basically everything, including the presentation layer, and I love it.  This includes a lot of CSS, HTML, and JavaScript.

I'll be using itstiredinhere.com to do the following:
  • build a CI environment
  • strengthen my knowledge of CSS3 and HTML5
  • practice JavaScript TDD techniques
  • constantly work on SEO
  • gather analytics
  • discover new concepts and integrate with new API
I'll use this blog to document my progress. 


No comments :

Post a Comment